1.02.2007

& in the vicinity of now... (or right up to)

I know... I know... I haven't been on for some time... (all 2 of you that read this might have noticed)

well, needless to say, the holidays, yada yada yada...

& things have been culminating to such a point, which will mean various changes - which will possibly be explained when they happen...

on a lighter note, this is my 1st post attempt from Mozilla Thunderbird - if it works out, I can get more posting done whether I'm online or not (& the internet has been a pain lately)... not to mention, I can actually read & respond to my email (a simple thing which has dwindled alot lately)...
but also, I've been trying to find ways to be more productive online, while spending less time on the internet... hopefully this works out...

...

now on to an actual update...
Christmas was fun (after all the pre-holiday stress, that is)... new years was kinda low-key, but I kinda wanted it to be...

it almost seemed like the holiday whirlwind was gonna take Kathy & Alex as swiftly as it had brought them, but we actually did get a bit of real time on the 26th (which was good)...

we had a nice visit with Adam & Jodie while they were here from Georgia - also got to see the munchkin at the dedication...

this is the 1st year in many that I've tried to do the Christmas card thing again - I actually did fairly well, all things considered... I didn't get everyone I meant to, but it's my first attempt with any real semblance of success, so I feel good about it...
I remember years ago, getting all these family addresses from my Grampa & meaning to start atleast some sort of basic correspondence -  but I lost the addresses rather promptly... it was nice to get his card done this year (even if I still didn't get any of the other Thompson's - it wasn't for lack of trying, but hey, I'm new)...

No comments: