12.15.2006

"it's not the girl from Eureka?"

man, I absolutely hate it when people spoil animals - they should not have pets...
yes, there's a reason for that rant... & no, I'm not going to say any more about it...

so I saw Painkiller Jane last night... kinda fun - had Richard Roundtree in it... & it was based on a comic by Joe Quesada & Jimmy Palmiotti...
& since the IMDB terms prevent my rebuttal of the daft post I saw on the movie page, I'll just put it here:
"I'm compelled to mention that comparisons to Dark Angel are a joke, as that series was nothing, if not various comic book elements thrown in a blender & genericized...
also, if someone isn't a fan of b-movies & they're watching the Sci-Fi channel, they obviously aren't paying any kind of attention..."

oh, & my Grampa sent a package of cheeses & things (thanks!)...

& I'm working on being online less, but posting more (!)...

No comments: