12.13.2006

I am my own expectorate...

so I've been kinda sick lately - rarely happens, but when it does, it holds on for dear life (so to speak)...

so I wake up every morning & kinda feel better, but then I guess being upright starts the whole trickle back into my throat or whatever, & I'm coughing again - although not so much this morning, I must admit...

so I guess I'm on the cusp, if you will (the only time I can use the word "cusp" & keep a straight face) (nevermind, I just smirked)....

...

oh, and I got two chrismas cards the other day - one from Adam & Jodie, & one from my dad... fun stuff... (both of yours should be on the way)

...

no links today, as the internet & I are not playing nice at the moment... but hey, look at the new link buttons on the side there...
& don't forget to watch Sam Jackson host the VGA's on Spike tonight (you know you wanna)...

No comments: