9.28.2006

the aftermath, part 2...

I guess I was exhausted when I posted the other day... so, here's the elaborated version...

after court, we were practically already in Chinatown, so we hung around a bit - went to this one shop so Joe could get a boba drink (although they hadn't made it yet), & we could get smoothies & bread-type items...

while outside of the shop, Jennifer ended up squeezing this plant, it ended up shooting water in my eye... kinda funny...
then on to the Getty, where we mainly focused on the fountains, garden, & architecture... & for some reason, all of our shoes were squeaking when we were indoors...
then home, via Sepulveda & Sierra...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the charge you were facing? Or were you placing charges on somebody else?

Either way, congrats for making it through Chinatown :P

Unknown said...

well, somebody with the same name as me (or using the same name) got some sort of citation on the train or at the train station, & the courts system's computers had it attatched to me - so I had to go down & clear it up basically...