11.09.2006

rants & raves...

man, I thought it sucked being so exhausted lately, but now my neck's been really tight, & I'm just at the point where the pain is low enough for me to concentrate on tightening up some things before class... but those damn jerks in the learning center are looming around... I swear, they need to re-evaluate what their damn jobs are... bastards...

in any event, I have various things that I should've already scanned & put up over at chirping krikit - I've just been so dead... excuses excuses...

oh, & I started using a new comment system from haloscan over the last week or two - has it not been working? or has it just scared away any commenters that might have gabbed a little? maybe email me if you leave a comment so I can see what's going on... thankya thankya...

*oh, one more thing... I posted this yesterday (I thought), but apparently ol' Blogger was having some issues with email posting (unless I'm just special)...
later kiddies...

No comments: